Tuesday, September 06, 2005

From photography to calculus catastrophe

Yesterday evening, I went to the lake in front of my room. I think of taking picture of the lake. At last, I manage to photograph one flower…very nice flower…and I don’t know the name of that flower. It is a common flower that most of us don’t event think to let it be our desktop wallpaper.

The original picture of the flower





The real story is about to begin….Last night my junior ask me if I still have one of my photo editor program. It turns out of me searching for the program in my hard disk and installing it into my computer. I haven’t used it for many years. So last night I spent almost 4 hours (until 4 am) to edit the flower picture that was taken earlier… it turn out ok,, I think…As to my juniors that studying calculus last night (actually they are not studying, they make noises…lot of noises…nama saya hajar fauzan, orang panggil saya pojan…they’ve been repeating that sentence for few thousand times…) u all made me sleep on the floor of my own room…I repeat my own room … thank you …arigatou….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!

my name is Hajar Fauzan,
and u gentleman, can call me Fauzan.

Anonymous said...

Actually, lutfi has shouted hysterically,
Nama saya Hajar Fauzan,
awak boleh call my name as Fauzan.